The REAL TRUTH about the Weston Hills CC Rezoning Plan!
THE LODGE @ WESTON HILLS
Luxury Multi- Family Residences
THE REAL TRUTH
We want you to know what we are presenting to the City of Weston
Multi- family residential component
199 residences in a 4- story building with covered parking, with its own pool and clubrooms
Age restricted 55 and over active Senior community with social director
WH Country Club Improvements
New recreation building with bar and restaurant *
New pool area with spa, cabanas, fire pits *
5 new hard tru Tennis courts *
2 new pickle ball courts *
Upgraded food and beverage facilities
Re-grassing of the Golf courses
New paved parking lots
*These improvements to the WHCC will be done first.
We are preserving the deed restriction placed on the golf course to remain as (2) 18 hole golf courses. There is no plan to change that.
Here are the highlights of the WH Maintenance Associations report on the impact of our proposed project. See excerpts from the independent "Urban Group Report" case study analysis and recommendations below:
• The Multifamily Residential location of the Project WOULD NOT have a negative Impact on Adjoining Property Values.
• "We do not see any potential negative impacts as a result of the proposed development"
• "The Potential Closure of the Weston Hills Golf Courses Would Have a NEGATIVE IMPACT
on the Surrounding Homes Value by 10 to 15% Loss in Value, Estimated at $25,000,000"
''Any assistance to maintain the country club in an operational and fiscally responsible asset is imperative to the homeowners and the community at large"
• The proposed 199-unit age restricted community of 55+ will prevent any adverse effect on the school system.
• The traffic studies done by the applicant and the WH Maintenance Homeowners Association make it clear that the "committed development traffic at the intersection of Weston Hills Blvd. and Country Club Way is negligible"
All of the reports are available on line to view in their entirety.